Thursday 5 May 2016

For Little Angels

Some of the saddest things I make for charity have to be the items I make for Angel babies those that are born asleep.  



I don't find it easy to make something that is destined for these sweet little souls but in doing so I like to think that it gives them a little dignity and makes it easier for the bereaved parents to see their baby dressed beautifully or wrapped in a pretty blanket.

You can find the pattern here, just keep going until you have completed 16 rounds and finish with reverse dc (sc)





 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

10 comments:

  1. Aww Linda, you made me cry. But in a sweet way. My angel baby would be 7 around about now xx :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am awe that you can make such things. All credit you. You are doing wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, thank you so much for your inspiration. I have been seeking a project and have been blessed to learn of your work. Again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How heart breaking. You are such a kind person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From a great Angel !!!!! You !!!!!
    Hug
    Have a nice weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sad, but it is a wonderful work to comfort the parents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are an Angel Linda.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sad projects but beautifully made, thank you for the link I may make one or two.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What you are making is special to the parents

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Angel Baby Blankets - and as you say - they will bring comfort to the families who are facing such a sad time. Well done Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx