Saturday 22 December 2012

Christmas doily

I have had my eye on this motif for a while and because I liked it so much I wanted to make something with it and came up with this.


I know it looks a bit wonky but I didn't really have time to block it because I wanted to use it right away and to be honest I don't mind a bit of wonkyness 






Here it is blending in nicely with my Poinsettia.



  It's a lovely motif and quite it's easy to make it as big as you like.  I left the last round out because I think it looks so much nicer with it's fancy edging.

Motif #119

Progress 87 out of 100


6 comments:

  1. Linda, it's perfect just the way it is. I really love the stitches you made in it and the colors really pop on your dark table! Very pretty!
    xoxox,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Poinsettia pot protector! Love the motif especially the edges!
    Not many to go now til the magic 100!
    Keep up the great work!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty ....just perfect for the poinsettias. Nice combination.
    Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and so right for the festive season,too.
    Love. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear Linda, I like your crochet and I see It is a very hard motif. You made so perfect..
    I wish you a very happy and merry Christmas..
    All best warm wishes..:))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx