Thursday 27 October 2011

Halloween Fayre

I will be going to the Halloween fayre this Saturday and I'm getting so excited, it is going to be lovely to meet Lou and some of the other members of Loving Hands. 
Here are a few of the things I will be taking with me.  You have already met George the elephant now meet Petunia and Penelope.

Link to Pattern.

Then the ghost gang Mr Boo and some finger puppets.
Link to Pattern

Halloween would not be the same without pumpkins :)

Link to pattern

Link to Pattern

I had so much fun making these wrist bands/ bracelets, just choose a motif you like and use cotton or embroidery thread to produce a bracelet for any occasion. :}


 I couldn't go without taking a couple of Tiny Teds. :)





I will be taking all the scarves I made and these hats too.


Cowl

Link to pattern



 I adapted the pattern of the child's hat above to make this adult version.

Last but not least some home baked cookies :)












4 comments:

  1. Have a brilliant time and send Lou my love . Your work is really lovely and you must be really proud xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a granny square bracelet! Those are completely awesome. Thank you for the bloggy birthday wishes last Tuesday! It was so nice to hear from so many of you. Hope you had an amazing time at the Halloween fayre. Happy Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made Mr. Boo! He's perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx