Saturday 6 August 2011

Autumn Challenges

The new challenges for Loving Hands came out a couple of weeks ago and this time it's for all the things I love to make.  Nice easy things that can be finished quickly and give you no time to get bored.  Even so I still find myself with a few works in progress I like to flit from one thing to another :) last week I made these little preemie blankets in crochet trebles.  I did  managed to finish them off but I still have two other things on the go and I am about to start two more lol



I made this sleep bag too, I still find it hard to make things for these little Angels :(


3 comments:

  1. These are so adorable. I love the blanket. It's almost like the squares have a sort of pin-wheel effect to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. linda your stuff is stunning ive become a follower x also joined loving hands xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comments Nicky, you will love being a member of LH, there's lots of lively chatter on the forum, hope to see you there:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx