Thursday 28 April 2011

Spring Challenge 2011

Ready to be packed away.
Well they have just collected my box for the spring challenges.  I always feel sad when I say goodbye to the box that has taken me three months to fill  but at least I have lots of photo's to remind me of the things I have made and the knowledge that they will be put to good use.  It would be lovely to see where everything ended up I hope that everything will benefit someone somewhere and will easing someone's suffering in some small way.

These just made it.

   This climbed in right at the very end lol                                            









1 comment:

  1. That is an impressive box worth of stuff. Well done!

    From cheesecake_89

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx